Grant Applications must include:
- A correctly completed application
- A California Southern Baptist Convention (CSBC) group exemption letter
- If you are a mission/new church plant and do not yet have your own CSBC exemption letter, you must have a group exemption letter from your sponsoring church. The sponsoring church must also meet all eligibility requirements.
- Date of last CSBC cooperative program contribution.
- A detailed itemized budget for the entire project or event (including the amount your church/organization is committing to this project or event)
You’ll be prompted for this information as you move through the application process.
Failure to meet these requirements will result in your application being withdrawn. You will receive notification of this via email. Once you are able to meet these requirements, a new application must be submitted by the appropriate deadline dates listed below.